AUSTRALIA DAY AT THE BARK HUT INN! LOCAL BAND RED DOG LIVE FROM 3PM SUNDAY THE 26TH FREE CAMPING ICE COLD BEER ALL WELCOME
Welcome to Bark Hut Inn
Located on the Arnhem Highway halfway between Darwin and Kakadu National Park The Bark Hut Inn is an iconic Northern Territory Pub, Roadhouse and Travelers Rest Stop.
Whether you are a Passionate Angler, Amateur Australian Historian, Passing Traveler or Local Resident of this beautiful region The Bark Hut offers something of interest to everyone. Drop by and take advantage of our hospitality by: -
- Checking out the well stocked Bar packed with character and curio memorabilia.
- Grabbing a bite to eat from our Kitchen and Dining Area that serves up meals from 6.00am to 9.00pm 7 days a week.
- Stay a night or two in the comfortable and affordable accommodation ranging from single basic rooms to our cozy Villa Style Units.
- Say G’day to Jack the Buffalo and the other furry and feathered residents of the Bark Hut Inn located in our stock corral.
- Top up on Fuel, Ice and Refreshments.
- Have a dip in the pool and cool off or just laze around and take it easy.
- Take yourself for a walk up the hill and take in the fantastic view of the surrounding hills, mountains and wetlands. If you’re staying overnight don’t miss the opportunity to take in the view at sunset over a nice cool refreshment.